Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Poem Reason

I can't open myself up to anyone I can't trust any of them
and I can't see anything the light that shines is disappearing soon it will be gone even now I’m wilting
What I can’t reveal is my weakness, my past
unable to open myself up this is my weakness my past
I can get what I want, but no doubt the kindness I’m holding onto will slip away
my heart is shuttered even now it falls apart
soon it will break apart
stifling my tears I laugh every day
my heart showed me there was no reason to believe
those hypocrites killed me
I can get what I want, but no doubt the kindness I’m holding onto will slip away
the typical answer is when you die you'll be reborn and come back again
my heart is shuttered even now it’s crumbling apart
stifling my tears I scream every day
my heart left me the strength to believe there’s a reason
It was my very own heart that killed me

No comments: