Tuesday, August 26, 2008

about me

This post is all about me. I am not sure that I can give you a perfect "about me" post but I will try to do my best. I was born in July so I am a Cancer with Leo rising or something like that. I am extremely into sciences such as physics, chemistry, and biology. I would like to become a bio-engineer, genetic-engineer and I usually say both of these because people either know about one or the other for some reason. I hope to be able to cure every single disease there is and improve the ways people live. I am in love with a Japanese band called Dir En Grey they are unlike any other band I have even heard of. They can go from the most softest of songs to the best rock to the most hardcore of all metal music all in the same song. This link goes to one of their cool fans who took the time to explain a bit about the band>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEjReMMuZWk
For those who would like to see one of their songs then this one is for you (It starts off hardcore then goes on to more songs) >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKFhqqpBm0Q
That is all about me for now.

No comments: